Monday, June 2, 2014

I believe in Christ

Well, it'll be a short e-mail this week, but I want you all to know that Heavenly Father is so mindful of each of us.
He has been letting the blessings pour out here.

We've had an incredible couple of lessons with Dominique. We set a baptismal date with her for June 28th. As we prayed leading up to it, Sister Stahle and I both felt that she doesn't need much time- Heavenly father was clear about what her date should be. She accepted, and we are working toward it. She texted us just this morning and told us about how she received her answer about Joseph Smith through the Book of Mormon. She is so incredible. I am so excited to continue to see her change and grow. The gospel of Jesus Christ taking affect in a persons life is the most incredible, beautiful process I've ever been a part of.

Sarah is doing well. She is still looking great for July 19th. We are working on getting her reading and praying more, so that she becomes converted for herself.

Sister Stahle and I are having lots of fun together. I am glad to have her. :)
I am just loving Davenport- hopefully I'll be here another transfer.
Heavenly Father is supporting me each day, and I feel it.

I truly appreciate the love and prayers that I feel from all of you, they make a huge difference.
Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Sister Monroe
 So, Sister Sumsion (yes, my incredible past companion) asked her mom to send me a little pick-me-up package, and I about died laughing when I opened it. We searched
for blue gummi sharks everywhere for a whole transfer while we were together.

 An adorable sunshine package from Allison Browning. So happy! 

Sister Stahle and I found the coolest old bell tower I've ever seen at a memorial park in our area! It was awesome. We are both weird and loved it. Pretty sure we'll be spending some lunch hours there.

It was all deteriorated inside. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment