Monday, October 20, 2014

Be Not Moved

What a week, we had transfers! This week I said goodbye to Sister Jensen. I will miss her, We had a lot of fun together. Plus, I learned a ton while we were together, we both grew a lot in our time here together. Don't worry though, I am the trainer of an awesome brand new missionary, Sister Heathcock! She is almost 20, from Salem, Oregon, really sweet, and I love her. We are doing really well, I am so excited to be her trainer, I feel really blessed. I am very excited for the growth and miracles that both of us will see in the next 3 months.

The work is moving like molasses- slow, but good! Haha. Before Sister Jensen left, we had a lesson with Jesse and we set a baptismal date for November 30th! He said he'd try, so pray for him! Our other investigators and potentials have been tricky to get a hold of- we are hopeful that we can see them soon!

We had a really good stake conference this weekend, I received a lot of revelation that I needed. The Nauvoo stake is awesome. The Iowa Des Moines Mission is awesome. I am just really blessed.

Sorry for the short e-mail, but I didn't have too much to report. Hopefully I'll have more to tell you next week! Love you all so much!
-Sister Monroe

 A gorgeous rainbow we saw in Nauvoo.

 Our last temple trip together. I love this girl.

 This is the bridge from "Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration" it's
just off of river road in Nauvoo. :)

 "Posterity" picture! 3 generations of IDMM sisters. :) My trainer went
home, along with a ton of my other favorite sisters...

 Sister Boone!

 SISTER CANNON!!!

 Sister Hill!!

 Sister Stahle!

We went to the temple one last time before it closes for 3 weeks!
Such a wonderful morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment