Saturday, May 17, 2014

A fresh start!

This week was transfers, and I said goodbye to Sister King, and hello to Sister Stahle (Stay-lee)!
She is so so sweet. We've been laughing and having fun since the night of transfers. Not to mention, she is so compassionate, without being at all overbearing. I know that this will be a healing, relaxing, fun, but hard working, incredible transfer, or too. :)

I loved talking to my mom and sisters yesterday- thanks for not loosing faith when my call failed for a minute. Haha.

This week was good. We went to Clinton for a day and did exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders, who I love. They have been so supportive and great the last six weeks. One of them, my mission "grandma" Sister Dixon, transferred out, but guess who transferred in?? Sister Cannon!!! She was my Sister Training Leader in Cedar Falls, and I absolutely love her. So exciting.

Sister Jensen has been my rock through all of this. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mission presidents wife- and of course mission president. if I don't text or call her for a couple days, she calls to see how I'm doing, and talk. Seriously, so wonderful.

I am SO grateful for this new companion, and the opportunity to heal, grow, and sort of start over. my perspective of the area and ward have changed so much in the last couple of weeks. I know that Heavenly Father will continue to bless me as I work hard. He has already blessed me so much.
Thank you for your prayers, I sure have needed them. Love you all!
-Sister Monroe
 Service and lunch in Clinton! Such a good day.
Sister England, me, Sister Dixon, and Sister King

 The Clinton Arboretum

 My super sweet Sister Jensen. I love her so much.

Sister Stahle and I, Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment